Let us help you find the best class and teacher.
Complete our INTEREST FORM telling us what you are interested in learning and your goals.INTEREST FORM
School Policies for Youth
- An in-depth program for students who want to pursue serious training in Dance and Aerial.
- Dance & Aerial classes both required
- 4 – 8+ Hours of Class Per Week Minimum
- Core Classes: Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary Dance, Aerial Silks, Trapeze and Acrobatics
- 8+ hours are unlimited at $350
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you/your child wishes to participate in the training program.
Open Program is a our recreational classes. Students still learn proper technique and have fun but the teachers will structure their classes at a leisurely pace than training program students.
- To encourage and inspire creativity, innovation and dedication.
- To train dancers to be expressive performers on the ground and in the air.
- To build a strong foundation in dance and aerial is key to exploring safely.
- To improve health and fitness while gaining an appreciation for dance.
- To offer unique and well-rounded training for all ages and levels.
Youth Class Rates
|4||$176.00 (Save up to $30 per month when you take 4+ hours per week!)|
These are monthly estimates. We prorate for holidays when the studio is closed.